work has been rather busy, so my creativity has taken a back seat for a while. However, I can report that the lady liked her picture , I’m looking forward to seeing a pic of it in her wall.
Here’s something I’ve literally just finished. The idea was that this was for my friend Sasha, but it didn’t turn out like my vision, so I’m starting again on hers. This became a test piece, so I tried some new Ida’s out on it. I stamped, inked and glittered this picture. I used Stazon ink, but I won’t be in future, it smells awful. It may work (which it does!) but I felt ill afterwards. You definitely need to use it in a well ventilated room!!!!!
Anyway here it is:
I used stamps on this piece, with Stazon ink. Now , I didn’t know it was solvent based, and that it would be fume filled. However , I know now!!!! I wont be using it again without taking precautions !
final bit of news is that I won a competition held on www.juliettecrane.com, for her Whimsical Animals course. I’m beyond excited and I have already been looking at the outline, and basics, and supply list. I recommend this course, because her method of teaching is very easy to understand, by the looks of it 🙂 I cant wait to start the main bit – it starts tomorrow!!! 🙂 do stop by her site and take a look at her work, it will take you to another world.
Anyway, that’s all for now people!!! happy Sunday!!!